Monday, March 31, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

Adrian's first little tooth has busted out! It was like pulling teeth (pun intended) to get a peek, but there it was... his bottom left tooth! I felt it after he grabbed my finger and bit down. We are doin' the tooth dance! In other news... Rhiannon comes home today after an eight day stay at her dad's house in Maryland. She is pretty excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought her.

We had a pretty calm weekend here. Saturday was our third wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner with Vickie and Russ. It was a good time but unfortunately my taste buds were on the fritz because of my head cold. Bummer. After dinner we went to Babies R Us to get Tewk (as Corey has been calling him since he was born.... Corey has a nickname for everybody he knows..) some new Jammies. He is seven months old wearing 12 month clothing. We also got him a Bumbo seat, a new Baby Einstein DVD, and another Fisher Price crib aquarium thingy since the one I had stopped moving. All in all it was a good outting!

Here are some layouts that I did over the weekend. They were for a challenge at StoneAccentsStudios.com, but unfortunately I have been experiencing some technical difficulty uploading them to their site so I will have to show them off here. The first one was for their Sas-Y Self challenge. You had to scrap a photo of yourself as a teenager. Please don't laugh at our huge hair... we were very chic for the time. lol. This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and me. It was taken, in our front yard, six months before we fond out she had cancer. I was a junior in high school.


Designer credits: Those Irish Eyes by BooLand Designs


My next layout is my first two pager. There is nothing more amazing than watching your children grow. Too bad it happens so fast!



Designer credits: Cheeky Charlie Monkey (Animals of the Zoo Collection) by Scrappin' Happens Digital Designs... Journaling tag from Sweet Honey by Verena Karolyi and Doreen Stoltz

1 comment:

Rachel said...

These are awesome, as usual!

TAG YOUR IT !

Check out my blog for details :)
www.simplyracheluncensored.blogspot.com

-Rach